Connecting You With The Services You Need
The Reentry Coalition of New Jersey promotes public safety and reduces recidivism by offering individuals exiting the criminal justice system with direct access to reputable reentry agencies and various resources throughout the state to ensure long-term success.
Statewide & County Resources
If you or someone you know is returning home from prison or jail or has recently returned home, the Reentry Coalition of New Jersey has access to a number of resources and services to assist with that transition – find the resources and assistance programs available in your home county here.
Housing & Rental Assistance
The Reentry Coalition of New Jersey also offers guidance and assistance with housing and rental opportunities in New Jersey for those exiting the criminal justice system and in need of safe, stable housing.
Application for Rental Assistance
Housing Assistance Program for RCRP Program Participants
Do you have additional housing/rental questions or are in need of further guidance?
Education & Employment Resources
- New Jersey Scholarship and Transformative Education in Prisons Consortium (NJ-STEP)
- Jersey City Employment and Training Program
- Princeton Students for Prison Education, Abolition, and Reform (SPEAR) – Coming to Consciousness course
- NJ’s Department of Labor and Workforce Development – One-Stop Career Centers
- Register for hotline legal services online (not compatible with smartphones) or via phone at 1-888-LSNJ-LAW
- Essex-Newark NJ Legal Services
- Northeast NJ Legal Services – for Bergen, Hudson, and Passaic counties
- Northwest NJ Legal Services – for Hunterdon, Morris, Somerset, Sussex, and Warren counties
- Central NJ Legal Services – for Mercer and Middlesex counties
- Southern NJ Legal Services – for Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Monmouth, Ocean, and Salem counties
- Volunteer Lawyers for Justice – based in Newark, NJ
- NJ Judiciary Records Request Form