Meet Our Members
Our agency members are highly qualified and accredited reentry providers who are recognized leaders in the field of community-based corrections, evidence-based treatment services, effective alternatives to incarceration and criminal justice advocacy. These agencies provide a wide-range of reentry services – from assessment, treatment and support services to employment, housing, mental health and gender-specific support and guidance and more.
CURA’s mission is to provide the best available care to individuals who experience substance abuse and co-occurring disorders in a culturally sensitive environment. Founded in 1973, CURA has over 40 years of experience providing residential treatment services and was the first Hispanic agency in New Jersey to implement a substance abuse counseling therapy program in Spanish.
CURA operates residential facilities in Newark, NJ.
Founded in 1978, EHCA operates assessment centers and residential treatment/work release programs in Essex and Mercer counties for those exiting the criminal justice system.
Through contracts with the New Jersey Department of Corrections and New Jersey State Parole Board, EHCA operates:
- The Harbor – Newark, NJ
- Tully House (RCRP) – Newark, NJ
GEO Reentry Services delivers evidence-based treatment and supervision programs for adult probationers, parolees and pretrial defendants in residential, in-custody and non-residential reentry centers.
GEO has operated non-residential reentry programs in New Jersey since 1998, and currently contracts with the New Jersey State Parole Board to operate various Community Resource Centers (CRCs) in Atlantic, Union, Monmouth, Middlesex and Cumberland counties, including:
- Atlantic City, NJ
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Neptune, NJ
- Perth Amboy, NJ
- Vineland, NJ
The Kintock Group was founded in 1987 and offers a continuum of services to those exiting the criminal justice system in Cumberland, Essex and Passaic counties. Kintock’s high-quality, evidence-based treatment programs help individuals navigate the reentry process while supporting them at every stage of their transition back into the community.
- RCRPs – locations in Bridgeton and Newark, NJ
- Community Resource Centers – locations in Newark and Paterson, NJ
- Stages to Enhance Parole Success (STEPS) Programs – locations in Bridgeton and Newark, NJ
New Jersey Association on Correction (NJAC) is a private not-for-profit organization founded in 1961 offering reentry programs for males and females in Essex, Mercer, Middlesex and Passaic counties.
- Millicent Fenwick House (RCRP) – Paterson, NJ
- Clinton House (RCRP) – Trenton, NJ – NJ’s first halfway house, opened 1966
- Parolee Aftercare Transitional Housing (PATH) – New Brunswick, NJ
- Egality (CRC) – Hamilton, NJ
- James A. Hemm House (RCRP) – Newark, NJ
Founded in 1896, Volunteers of America Delaware Valley (VOADV) assists individuals who are reentering society after incarceration in various counties throughout southern and central New Jersey through contracts with the New Jersey Department of Corrections and the New Jersey State Parole Board.
- Residential Reentry Services
- Hope Hall (RCRP) – Camden, NJ
- Garrett House (RCRP) – Camden, NJ
- Fletcher House (RCRP) – Camden, NJ
- PROMISE (Program for Returning Offenders with Mental Illness Safely and Effectively) and RESAP – Camden, NJ
- Non-residential Reentry Services
- Community Resource Center – Camden, NJ
- Safe Return – offering voluntary case management and services for unsupervised adults who have been released from prison or jail in the last three years – multiple locations in South/Central NJ.